With diverse cultural influences, a geography with a mountainous inland and coasts on the Mediterranean and Atlantic, Spanish cuisine has much to offer. Wine and cheese play a big role. Join us to learn more and experience some great flavors.
Charlotte Ruffini – The Cheese Lady of Fenton
Lori Moss – Little Guy Wines
You will explore:
- Regions in Spain and what they provide
- Taste combinations – Classic Spanish combinations
- Some Spanish cuisine examples – and the role played by cheese and wine
- Seasonal offerings
- Hosting your own pairing and shopping for provisions
$75 / per person
- 4 Amazing Artisan Cheeses
- 4 Classic Spanish Wines
- A compliment of accompaniments on your individual sampling plate
They must be 21 yrs. old to attend and the tickets are non-refundable.